The San Diego Tennis Federation (SDTF) is a non-profit organization for LGBTQ tennis players and fans in the San Diego area. Since 1983, we have provided playing opportunities for all levels of tennis enthusiasts, from beginners to Open players.
- Friday Night Doubles (every Friday, all year long)
- Promiscuous Doubles (Sunday mornings, seasonal)
- Singles Ladder (February to October)
- Clinics (periodically on Saturday mornings)
- Cup Practices (weekend mornings/early afternoons, seasonal)
- Team Tennis (Sunday mornings/early afternoons, seasonal)
- Singles League (Sunday mornings/early afternoons, seasonal)
- Access to members-only features of SDTF.org, including membership database
- Automatic membership to the GLTA
- Dues: $4 per month plus a $12 initiation fee for new/expired members
- Those joining or renewing between January and August must pay from the current month through December.
- Those joining or renewing between September and December must pay from the current month through December of the following year.
- Those joining or renewing after the 20th day of the month are billed from the following month to the expiration month.
- Current member renewing by December 31 will pay $48 to extend membership by 1 year.
- New/expired member signing up on January 1 will pay $60 to be a member for 1 year.
- New/expired member signing up on April 15 will pay $48 to be a member for 8-1/2 months.
- New/expired member signing up on September 30 will pay $72 to be a member for 15 months.